Saturday 5 September 2015

IF I WERE INVISIBLE (a short article)

         Invisibility is a great super power;It is at the same time very impressive and very impossible! If I was to become invisible then I would first of all try to understand how it works, because I know that I am dealing with something that I know nothing about. If I manage to find out anything about how I became invisible, then I could certainly help the "science department" in developping a new technology!!

     Another person whom I could really help appart from the guys of the science department is a MAGICIAN!! I could help him in making things float or I could become a magacian myself. One more thing which I could really do to help the people is by helping the Police, CBI, FBI and all those departments (which are too many to name). I would have to listen to the thiefs conversations and plans in their private meetings and report it secretly. Something else which I can do after becomming invisible is help my sister. I could make her fly as if she is superman!!

      Since I cannot find or think of any other thing or person in the world who would ever needmy invisible help. I come to my first conclusion that I might as well as have some fun!!
I could play trics on my brother, freak out my friends, get into an amusement park without paying or I could even board a plane and travel in it without a passport or a ticket!! I could do many wonderfull things and the best thing is that no one can find me.
 
     However we should not forget one thing, great powers means great responsibilities, and only we know how irresponsible we can be in life.
Thus, I come to my second conclusion that I might as welk as be in my regular body than in an invisible one,
Because being invusible is really great,
But being me is greater!!

No comments:

Post a Comment