Saturday 5 September 2015

ANOTHER INDIAN LOVE STORY (a short story for my English holiday homework)

                A man of 92 years, well maintained who takes good care of his appearance, is moving into an old man's home today. His 70 years old wife has recently died and he is obliged to leave his home. After waiting hours in the retirement lobby, he gently smiles as he is told that his room is ready. As he walks to elevator,memories of his wife conquers him.Just as he wishes that if he was with his wife then, he FAINTS!!
               
                The next moment when he opened his eyes he realised that he was in a TAXI, but there was no one else with him. He asked the driver,
    "Where am I ?"
    "You are dead!!" the taxi driver answered.
    "What? dead?? Oh.....Thank GOD!!" the old man said.
    "What? You are happy?? Usually people start crying when I reveal the bad news!!" the driver said.
    "Bad news?? this is GOOD news!! I can finally be with my wife, she died last month"
    "So that's why your so happy?
      Where do you think you will go?
      Heaven? or Hell?" the driver asks,
    "I'll go wherever she went."
    "Good! Together even after death!!"
    "Thanks," the old man replies,"But tell me where did you go? Heaven? or Hell?"
    "I did't go anywhere!!"
    "What??"
    "I didn't do anything bad, so I didn't go to hell, I didn't do anything good, so I didn't go to heaven!!
     As I got kicked out of both the places, I rented a car from St.Peter and continued my profession as      a Taxi driver."
    "Brilliant!!" exclaimed the old man amused by the drivers little story.
    "Thanks," the driver replied,"And now our journey comes to an end! This is a T junction.
      to your left is 21 b DEVIL Street, and to your right is 22C GOD Street."
    "Thanks."the old man replied.
    "Good Luck!!"
    "Thanks again."

                The old man started walking again. He read the sign which said-
                                                 "22 C GOD STREET"
                Pleased at what he saw, he started heading that way. But then he saw a man lying in the middle of the street. the old went closer to him and said, "Hi bob"
     "Marks??,"the man lying on the road got up and asked,"Is that really you??"
     "Yes!!" the old man said,"but what are you doing here?? Didn't you go to heaven??"
     "Yes, I did go to heaven," Bob replied,"But God assigned me as a guide to fellow passengers!!
       So where do you want to go?? Heaven? or Hell?"
     "Well..........I want to go wherever Lara went."
     "Who's Lara??"
     "She's my wife, she died last month.
      Have you met her? Where did she go??"
     "I don't remember any Lara," replied Bob,"But if you have a photo, I might recognise her!"
     "A photo?? Yes! Yes! I do!"
     "Where is it?" asked Bob
     "In my suitcase?"
     "Where is your suitcase?"
     " My suitcase? I think it is back on earth." the old man replied.  
     "How coul you be so careless??" 
     "I'm sorry  this is first time dying! I have ni experience!!" The old man said.
     "You do one thing! Go straight back to LIFE, grab your suitcase and come back!!"
     "You'r brilliant!!," exclaimed the old man,"I'll be right back."
              
               Saying this the old man started running back as fast as he could.
He ran even at the of 92 cor his true love, for his wife.

Atlast when he eached he opened his eyes and saw that he was in the ICU.
He turned head right and left until he located his suitcase in the corner.
He jumped from his bed, he saw some wires attached to his body.
He ripped them off and ran to suitcase. He grabbed it in his hands.
But then he realized that he was a bit too ALIVE to DIE again.
He turned back and saw the doctor. The doctor was so amazed at the old man's actions that his eyes almost fell out.

       The old man sat down, with his suitcase and started crying.
       This story may not seem possible to you. But there is something that we can learn from it.
                   TRUE LOVE is longlasting,
                            But who knows, it may last even after DEATH.....
                                    

1 comment:

  1. very good..keep it up..hoping that the next one would be better ....waiting for the next ..pls do it fast

    ReplyDelete